Impressions Retreat is hugely popular with Gautengers who can’t wait for the weekend to escape into the peace and quiet of the Magaliesberg. Impressions Retreat is found between Magaliesberg and Rustenburg where comfortable self-catering accommodation with spectacular views promises a time of wonderful relaxation.
Getting away into nature is therapeutic, and Impressions Retreat, nestling in the bush, is a quiet, secluded cottage that promises to give you the experience you came for. With lots of activities like hiking, picnic baskets, walks and bird watching, you will soon feel your stress levels returning back to normal.
Whats on Offer:
- a single, self-catering private log cabin which can accommodate up to 4 people
- beautiful handcrafted wooden furniture
- en-suite bathroom
- linen and towels provided
- tea and coffee making facilities
- fans and heater
- beautiful views over the Magaliesberg Mountains
- the cottage has an alarm system
- fully equipped kitchen
- private fire pit and braai area
- swimming pool
North West Province
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.