Pilanesberg National Park is a huge drawcard for people from Gauteng. The reason for this is that unlike the Kruger National Park, it is far closer to them, just 3 hours away, it is also a big 5 game reserve, it is malaria free and is offers guests fantastic accommodation. Manyane Resort is found in the Pilanesberg and guests here are promised a true African safari experience in wonderful surroundings. To see the wildlife up close, Pilanesberg has provided their visitors with concealed photographic hides and these are particularly popular with photographers will wait there for the perfect picture.
Pilanesberg National Park is set within the crater of an ancient volcano, and this in itself is an added attraction. Visitors to the park love staying at Manyane Resort and taking in all these attractions during the day and heading back towards a comfortable, self catering chalet in the evening.
Whats on Offer:
- wood and brick self catering cottage
- the resort also has beautiful and fully equipped safari tents for accommodation
- the resort also has caravan sites or campsites with ablution facilities
- tents are equipped with electricity and comfortable bedrooms
- tea and coffee making facilities
- air conditioning
- fully equipped kitchenettes
- private patio
- swimming pool
- braai facilities
- on-site superette for provisions
- children’s playgrounds
Pilanesberg National Park
North West Province
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: (+27) 14-555-1000