Who can believe that not far from the hectic lifestyle of Gauteng, there is a beautiful private game reserve fairly close to the town of Brits. On this lovely private game reserve is Mountain Mala Game Lodge which nestles between the Langberg Koppies just outside Brits.The beauty about having such a game reserve close to Gauteng is that it is malaria-free. Situated in the North West Province, it is an amazing getaway where people can simply have a special time in the wild.
Mountain Mala borders the Crocodile River and this means that guests get to enjoy beautiful views of the river. The river and the bushveld has attracted a lot of wonderful creatures great and small and bird lovers will be simply delighted with the variety of birds chirping happily in the trees.
Whats on Offer at Mountain Mala Game Lodge:
- a mixture of self catering accommodation with en-suite bathrooms
- self catering house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and 3 beds in loft area
- self catering chalets and self-catering outside loft
- hair dryer, bar fridge
- tea and coffee making facilities
- swimming pool
- braai facilities
- safe on-site parking
- game viewing, hiking, biking
- conference venue for 25 people
North West Province
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.