Storms River and the Tsitsikamma National Park, part of the gorgeous Garden Route, are so exquisite, that once discovered, people keep returning. The rain forests, the marine reserve along with all the places of cultural interest are so intriguing, not to mention the giant yellowwood trees and interesting wildlife which is unique to this amazing ‘Garden of Eden’. There is so much to keep adventurers completely absorbed, starting with the boardwalk and the renowned suspensions bridge across the Storms River Mouth.
Within this fantastic environment you will find excellent guest house accommodation. At the Woods Guest House is stylish, upmarket accommodation where you can take part in all there is to offer and then return to an awesome retreat to re-energize.
Whats on Offer at The Woods Guest House:
- 8 stylish bright en-suite rooms offering large walk in showers
- comfy bed with high quality linen
- towels are provided
- French doors open onto verandas looking out onto the garden and the mountains
- tea and coffee making facilities
- bar fridge
- ceiling fans
- TVs with select DSTV channels
- Internet access and wi-fi
- breakfast is served in the dining room, or on a fine morning on the deck facing Storms River Peak
- swimming pool
- the guest house is licensed so guests can enjoy drinks and sit around in comfy chairs
- safe parking
- laundry and room cleaning services
43 Formosa Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0)42 281-1446
Mobile: +27 (0)82 328-2371
Fax: +27 (0)42 281-1550