Grahamstown is about 127km from the coastal city of Port Elizabeth and this lovely town is particularly renowned around the world for its hosting of Africa’s biggest and certainly most colourful National Arts Festival. The festival takes place over 8 days and thousands of people from far and wide descend on Grahamstown for this vibrant festival. When visitors aren’t soaking up the arts, crafts and entertainment on offer, there is plenty to occupy outdoor enthusiasts in and around Grahamstown. Accommodation is always in demand in this city, and Mountain View Manor Guesthouse is beautifully positioned on Mountain Drive with splendid views over Grahamstown.
Beautiful nature surrounds the guest house and the plant life attracts heaps of birds. There are some marvellous walking trails for guests to stroll along. What visitors particularly love about the 4 star Mountain View Manor Guesthouse is that it is just outside the town, so it gives you all the peace and quiet of a country retreat, while being close to the town. They also run the guest house in an environmentally friendly manor, and in this day and age, people who are making an effort to preserve the environment are the salt of the earth people.
Whats on Offer:
- a sunny, light family run guesthouse
- the guesthouse has 9 en-suite bedrooms as well as 2 luxurious penthouses
- two self catering cottages
- a welcoming home from home experience
- each room has its own individual touches
- enquire about additional beds and camping cots
- breakfasts are held in the dining room
- lunches and dinners available on request
- the guesthouse also hosts breakfast, lunch and dinner functions
- DSTV (hotel package)
- laundry on site
- plenty of outdoor activities – horseback ride arranged through Settler’s Horse Trails, mountain bike trails and plenty of adrenaline pumping adventure sports which can be arranged in the area. There are also fabulous and famous game reserves in the area.
Cell: 083 495 8731
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.