Adelaide is a lovely small town lying south of the Winterberg Mountains. It is 37 kilometers from Fort Beaufort. A walk around Adelaide will reveal beautiful old historic homes and churches set behind tree lined streets. Its a wonderful town for nature lovers and there is amazing bird life and rock art.
Driving in this area, you’ll see its a farming area and there are amazing scenic drives. For all it offers, people look for comfy accommodation in the town. The Winterberg Mountain Bike Race is a typical example of people participating and then requiring good accommodation, and the award-winning Tri-Angle B&B and Guesthouse is sought after accommodation in Adelaide.
Whats on Offer at Tri-Angle B&B and Guesthouse accommodation:
- 18 different guest rooms
- en suite showers, bathroom
- tea and coffee making facilities
- the guesthouse is close to the likes of shops and restaurants
- different room options – double, queen, family, twin, king and a bridal suite
- braai facilities
- swimming pool in beautiful garden
- laundry services
- non licensed bar
- full breakfast as well as lunch or dinner by prior arrangement
- pet friendly – make arrangements beforehand
- card facilities
Tel: 082 971 2952