Hacklewood Hill Country House was first built in 1898 in the lovely suburb of Walmer, Port Elizabeth, and this wonderful Victorian Manor House maintains an aura of elegance with its beautiful wooden floors, fireplaces and stained glass doors. The country house is situated about 10 minutes from the airport and you can arrange a shuttle service with the country house.
Guests will immediately feel at peace here and will enjoy time on the verandah overlooking the sparkling swimming pool. The garden is well established and the abundant birdlife will instill a sense of peace in you. For people wishing to stay longer at this country house, there is also a one- and two bedroom garden cottage with their own private entrances.
Whats on Offer at Hacklewood Hill:
- 8 luxurious, spacious en-suite rooms – all individually decorated – beautiful percale linen
- each leads out onto a private balcony
- rooms are air conditioned
- tea and coffee making facilities
- electronic mini safes
- TV with selected satellite channels
- swimming pool
- beautiful gardens
- tennis court
- there is a 5 star award winning restaurant with a wine cellar
Tel: +27 41 581 1300 – reception
Tel: +27 41 502 3050 – reservations
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
152 Prospect Road