If you want to escape into extraordinary beauty, then Cavers Country Guest House in the Cowie Valley is going to blow you away with its exquisite gardens. The beautiful 4 star guest house is part of a family-owned working farm and it blends in perfectly with the wonderful surroundings and you’ll receive warm hospitality too. You’ll relish the fine country fare that comes out of the country kitchen and the ways the try to make meal times fabulous.
What’s on offer at Cavers Country Guest House –
- luxurious accommodation – stone double storey homestead built in 1848
- spacious en-suite rooms with wooden floors – wonderful views
- there is also a thatched cottage with 2 bedrooms
- the accommodation has been upgraded to include all modern conveniences
- swimming pool
- drawing room with fireplace
- clay tennis courts
- game drives
- wonderful walks and hikes
Tel: 046 685 0619
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.