It is not surprising that Port St Johns is known as the Jewel of the Wild Coast and it is about 96km away from Mthatha. This area of South Africa is the traditional home of the Xhosa, and tourists come here to get a feel for the traditions and customs that remain. Nature lovers are never disappointed and the ocean and subtropical rainforests provide birdlovers with wonderful birdwatching opportunities.
When people come to the Wild Coast, they are particularly looking for accommodation that blends in well with the environment and Delicious Monster is one of these; a unique, interesting, comfortable and laid back guest house. Who doesn’t dream of accommodation which is right on the beach, and Delicious Monster is just a stone’s throw away from the water’s edge.
Whats on Offer:
- stylish en-suite accommodation
- bush shower with hot water
- self catering or you can eat at the restaurant
- a fantastic selection of walks
- a restaurant which prepares fresh home-grown herbs and vegetables
- small gift shop with local crafts
- braai facilities
- beautiful decks and spectacular views
- kids facilities
- the perfect place to chill – bring your music instruments
Port St Johns
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 083 997 9856