Port St Johns and the Wild Coast is a hugely popular spot for adventurers and those who love the outdoors and there is such a lot to do; anything from horse riding, surfing, boogie boarding, paddling on the river, tennis, hikes, kiting and much much more. The best holidays are those one where you don’t constantly need to be getting into your car to head for the beach. The Lodge on the Beach is a wonderful guest house which is just outside of Port St Johns and which offers spectacular views of the ocean and the river.
- the rooms are sea facing with private bathroom and sundeck
- you don’t get any over-crowding here
- the guest house right on the beach
- fabulous verandah where you can dine
- braai facilities
- bed and breakfast option – dinners provided on request
- guests can also opt for self-catering -communal kitchen -excellent restaurants just 50metres away
- fresh fish is a huge favourite
Port St Johns
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.