A host of exciting adventure activities like tree canopy tours are just one of the exhilarating activities that lure people to Storms River Mouth and the exquisite Garden Route. Apart from all the activities, it is the exquisite nature which is a massive attraction and this part of the Garden Route is rich in rain forests, mountains, rivers, lakes and the glistening sea.
The Village Lodge is a perfect place to stay while you explore this area; famous also because of the Otter Trail and lots of other spectacular walks. The most beautiful Tsitsikamma National Park is also just a short drive away from the lodge. Rates at this fantastic guest house B&B include a delicious healthy breakfast.
Whats on Offer:
- bed and breakfast en-suite accommodation
- you can self-catering for your other meals
- there is special dedicated Otter Trail hiking group accommodation for up to 8 hikers
- braai facilities with lapa and the outdoor kitchen
- beautiful gardens
- outdoor kitchen for marvellous Al Fresco meals
- there are plenty of excellent restaurants in Storms River Village
- linen and towels provided
- tea and coffee making facilities
- free wi-fi
- secure parking
- information on local activities
- rooms are serviced
40 Darnell St
Storms River Village
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 042 28 11 438
Fax: 042 28 11 437