Not only is Port Elizabeth part of your Garden Route trip, is has so much to offer visitors that you’ll have to visit the city again. But guests love coming to PE just to stay at the splendidly comfortable Treetops Guest House situated in Walmer. This guest house has everything and more to ensure you have such an awesome stay.
You’ll be able to visit some of Port Elizabeth’s wonderful beaches, of which some are blue flag beaches such as the famous King’s Beach. You can make a day trip to Kenton on Sea, Port Alfred or Bushman’s River Mouth. For nature lovers, there will be the Addo Elephant National Park to visit which is just a 30 minute drive from Treetops and you’ll be rewarded with a most awesome experience and some spectacular wildlife. The park opens at 7:00am. You can also visit the SA Marine Rehabilitation and Education Centre whose focus is the rehabilitation of seals, penguins and sea birds so as to release them back into their natural environment.
There is the popular Boardwalk Casino complex and lots of restaurants and bars and all of this is within easy reach of Treetops Guest House. There are some wonderful drives and walks around the city too, one of which is the coastal drive to Schoenmakerskop where you’ll be rewarded with exquisite scenery and have refreshments at the cafe. The Homeleigh Tough Farm is wonderful to visit if you have young kids who want to pet and touch a host of animals and ride a pony.
The Treetops Guest House offers affordable, spacious and very attractive accommodation in Port Elizabeth, whether you’re in the city for business or leisure. Let’s take a look at what the guest house offers –
- Treetops Guest House offers bed and breakfast as well as self-catering options
- all rooms have en-suite bathrooms – complimentary toiletries
- rooms have their own private entrances|
- some rooms have air conditioning, others not
- bar fridge
- complimentary tea and coffee
- wifi free of charge
- heaters and fans in the rooms
- each room has a business desk – great for business travellers
- safe parking onsite
- free shuttle service to and from the airport if required – by prior arrangement
- pets are allowed but first check with the owners
Tel: +27 (0) 41 581 0147
Cell: +27 (0) 84 701 8560
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
44 Albert Road