There are some places in South Africa which have some special beauty and attraction, and the Wild Coast is one such place; with its own unique wild, rugged beauty. Its magic is that is has largely managed to avoid being spoiled by huge massive accommodation establishments along with masses of humanity. Today the Wild Coast is still an eco-haven of magnificent coastline complete with indigenous coastal forest.
Mbotyi River Lodge is found in this paradise and the lodge has been designed in keeping with the natural area that surrounds it. The 3 star rated resort guarantees a peaceful getaway while still offering plenty to do for those with action on their minds.
Mbotyi River Lodge offers guests a choice of accommodation types and guests can also choose a dinner, bed and breakfast option or self catering. The campsite has three self-catering Pondo huts which can accommodate six people each.
Whats on Offer:
- comfortable and stylish accommodation – log cabins, standard sea facing rooms, lagoon facing rooms or thatched rooms as well as camping sites
- air conditioning
- ceiling fans
- tea and coffee making facilities
- children’s activities – jungle gym, trampoline – child minders are also available
- games room – table tennis, darts, pool tables etc
- swimming pool with decks
- braai areas
- beautiful gardens surround the lodge
- 4×4 adventure trails
- mountain bikes and canoes
- conference venue
Tel: +27 (0)82 674 1064
Satellite: +27 (0)39 253-7200
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.