Butterworth is found in the Eastern Cape and because it is only 111km from East London and that it is conveniently situated on the N2 national highway, many people use Butterworth for accommodation purposes, more so when they are passing through on their way to East London or Durban. Many people look for accommodation in Butterworth to explore what is known as Madiba country, and Palm Springs B&B and Self-Catering is a comfortable home-from-home accommodation venue that allows one to explore this area and to have quality accommodation to return to at the end of the day.
Whats on Offer:
- take your pick from self catering accommodation or bed and breakfast
- accommodation price includes a delicious breakfast
- dinner can be prepared on request
- the guest house is in a quiet part of Butterworth
- 2 of the rooms are en-suite
- there is another bathroom with a shower and a bath
- tea and coffee making facilities
- toiletries are provided
- there is a fan and heater in the rooms
- TV in each room
74 Ries Avenue
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 047 491 0021