There are some children in the 21st century who don’t even know what farm life is all about. Not spending time in nature is detrimental to one’s health, and a holiday on a farm can be both rejuvenating and therapeutic. Morning Glory Cottages offer excellent farm accommodation on a working stud farm in Venterstad. The beauty about this wonderful farmstay is that for Gautengers, it is just 600km from Johannesburg and 400km from Port Elizabeth.
Why not come and stay on the farm and enjoy nature walks, hikes, star gazing, mountain biking, self game drives, feeding of farm animals and much much more. The farm also grows its own vegetables and herbs.
Whats on Offer at Morning Glory Cottages:
- 4 self-catering suites are available – Angelica, Borage, Chamomile and Cottonwood
- farm cottage which sleeps 4 adults and 2 children
- Lavender Cottage sleeps 4 adults and 1 child
- towels and linen are provided
- free wifi in bar area
- ceiling gans
- tea and coffee making facilities
- mini fridge
- braai facilities – communal – braai packs are available
- splash pool
- breakfast and dinner and be arranged – 24 hour prior arrangement. You’ll love the true Karoo cuisine
- serviced daily
- conference facilities for 22 people
- fully licenced bar
Morning Glory Cottages
Gariep Dam District
Tel: 051 654 0302 or 087 550 2550
Fax: 0866 383 632
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information can be done throughSAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.