As a young Xhosa born to the Thembu royal family, Nelson Mandela grew up in the Qunu, Mthatha area and served 27 years in prison, of which Robben Island was one. His illustrious life and his spirit of peace and reconciliation has made him one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known. People are continuously visiting the birthplace of Madiba for its historical interest but also because of its exceptional beauty and many attractions. Of course there is a demand for lots of accommodation, and Number 52 Blakeway is perfect for just two people wanting to explore this area.
Whats on Offer:
- Number 52 Blakeway is found in Mthatha
- the accommodation is well situated to reach Qunu, the birthplace of Madiba
- one-bedroom unit
- there is a full bathroom
- king bed, but if you wish, two single beds can be arranged
- ceiling fan
- wifi, Internet
- heater for chilly nights plus an electric blanket
- set up with a kettle, toaster, bar fridge, microwave as well as crockery and cutlery
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.