It is the wild beauty of the Eastern Cape which makes it such a sought after holiday destination. Palm Springs Resort is fantastic holiday accommodation which is particularly attractive to holidaymakers because it is beautifully situated with sea and river right on your doorstep. It is situated on the banks of the Umlele River.
The river is great for fishing and boating and also fabulous for swimming. Nature lovers will be delighted that birdlife is in abundance and that dolphins, fish eagles, bushbuck and whales-in-season can be seen. The resort is right next to Kidd’s Beach, is close to East London and the Wild Coast Casino, and the resort offers all the amenities required for each day. The resort offers attractive self-catering accommodation plus caravan sites with electrical points and excellent ablution facilities.
Whats on Offer at Palm Springs Holiday Resort:
- well equipped self-catering chalets
- nice shady caravan park and camping facilities with ablutions and laundry
- linen and towels provided
- in some chalets – bar fridge, freezer, views, satellite TV
- playground for kids
- games room – pool table, table tennis and DSTV
- breakfast, lunch and dinner on request
- conference venue – can cater for up to 75 people
- pet friendly – by agreement
- shop on site
- wheelchair friendly
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 043 781 1901