Once you arrive at Trymore Cottage, a sumptuous tea awaits you and then you can go on a tour of the farm’s fossil collection. It’s difficult to say which time of the year is best to visit Wellwood Farm, but one thing is for sure, nature has got some wonderful surprises for you whenever you’re there. The Merino stud farm itself is a true South African Karoo farm, which is 30km north of Graaff Reinet. It is an ideal stop-over place and also an ideal retreat to restore your equilibrium.
What’s on offer at Trymore Cottage
- Trymore Cottage is about 1km from the main farm homestead
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- fans and heaters
- towels and linen provided
- full brekkie, evening meal
- tea and coffee making facilities
- fully equipped kitchen. If you don’t fancy cooking, why not order a traditional farm dinner such as Karoo lamb or venison pie?
- braai facilities
Tel / Fax: +27(0)49-840-0302
Cell: +27 (0) 82-379-0131
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information for TRYMORE COTTAGE can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.