As certain areas become too over-populated, people are looking at the Northern Cape with far more interested. It is one of the less populated provinces and when it comes to farm stays, it can offer wide open spaces, the perfect escape from the rat race. Koekais Guest Farm is a wonderful South African guest farm,17 kilometers east of Griekwastad, which also offers the opportunity for your pet to take a break with you. Do yourself a favour and escape to this farm and let the wide open spaces and fresh air breathe new life into you.
For nature- and animal lovers. there are plenty of birds as well as animals such as Kudu, monkeys, tortoises, meerket, duiker and others. Some people have even been privileged to see cheetah, leopard and fox species. There are lots of fabulous hiking trails.
Whats on Offer at Koekais Guest Farm:
- eco-friendly self catering guest house accommodation
- stylish, comfy linen
- special meals are available on request
- roof fans
- electronic safe
- private bathrooms
- complimentary toiletries
- free wifi
- pet friendly accommodation
- flat-screen TV with satellite channels
- some units have a dining area and patio
- kitchens for self-catering
- braai facilities
- jungle gym for kids
- pet friendly accommodation – check first though
Tel/Fax: +27 53 343 0201
Mobile: +27 82 482 2465
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.