Upington is unbelievably green and lush when you compare it to the surrounding southern Kalahari. Found on the banks of the Orange River, is it the gateway to a host of natural wonders such as the exquisite Fish River Canyon as well as the Ai-Ais Spa. There is so much to see and do in this area that it is small wonder that Upington offers so many attractive types of accommodation of which A La Fugue Guest House is a firm favourite.
Upington is one of the hottest towns in South Africa and temperatures can soar in the heat of Summer. A La Fugue Guest House has ensured it offers its guest air conditioned rooms and because of its other superb offerings, it gets a ‘highly recommended’ rating from AA Travel.
Guest travelling through Upington love stopping over at this B&B guest house and relaxing in the beautiful tranquil garden.
What else is on Offer:
- elegantly styled air conditioned bungalows and and en-suite rooms
- beautifully decorated accommodation named after famous composers – Mozart, Bach etc
- some units have a private entrance
- private patios
- tea and coffee making facilities
- dinner by arrangement
- lovely garden
- sparkling swimming pool
- thatched lapa
- braai area
- enjoy professional massage therapy by appointment
Jan Groentjie Road
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0) 54 338 04 24