Herb Garden Guest House is inviting all travellers to stop over and come and relax in their stylish guest house. They know that the trip from Gauteng down to the coast can be long, especially with small children, and they’ve made sure they’ve provided everything to give you a comfortable stay.
What’s on offer at Herb Garden Guest House
- stylishly decorated, comfortable rooms
- some of the units at Herb Garden Guest House are self-catering
- all rooms have their own private entrances
- under roof parking
- fridge/freezer facilities available to cool food and water down
- swimming pool and beautiful garden
- braai facilities
- arts and crafts centre on site
- full English breakfast
2 Louw Street
Cell: 083 688 1498
Tel/Fax: 051 753 0245
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information for Herb Garden Guest House can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.