Nobody can deny that the awesome Karoo has a magnificent aura about it. It is astonishingly silent, and the sheep, the cement dams and the clanking windmill are treasured symbols of what this majestic landscape is all about. Colesberg is a popular stop-over town for those travelling between Gauteng and the Cape Provinces, and Colesberg has many excellent accommodation options for travellers wanting to break their journey into 2 days instead of one.
Toverberg Guest Houses are popular because they provide guests with a number of units. This selection of beautifully restored Karoo townhouses are well positioned in a quiet street in Colesberg and will provide visitors with comfortable and stylish accommodation so that they leave totally refreshed. For all that this excellent guest house offers, it isn’t surprising that AA Travel gives the guest house a ‘Highly Recommended’ rating.
Whats on Offer at Toverberg Guest Houses:
- stylish guest house accommodation in quiet surroundings
- self catering units with equipped kitchen
- backpackers accommodation
- tea and coffee making facilities
- Toverberg Guest House is pet friendly accommodation – check with owners first
- lockup garage
- breakfast available on request – if guests need, there are a number of excellent restaurants and shops nearby
- DSTV hotel bouquet
- credit card facilities
Tel: 051 753 0422
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
4 Charl Cilliers Street