The Three Sisters in the Northern Cape, South Africa cannot be missing when you are travelling in this fascinating area. The 3 distinctive mountains or hilltops are almost identical in appearance and can be easily spotted from the NI Highway. For true nature lovers, this is a wonderful area because there is very little development around these parts. Three Sisters is about 75km away from Beaufort West, and the hot, dry Karoo is the perfect getaway destination for those wishing to escape into nature and do as little or as much as your please.
Travalia Guest Farm is a working farm and the perfect place to stop over for the night or for much longer if you like on your journey between Gauteng and Cape Town. This is true Karoo country and the promise of Karoo lamb for dinner is a huge drawcard, particularly at Travalia Guest Farm. The farm is situated just 1km from the Three Sisters Ultra City and you can look forwards to a quite time amid veld and mountains and the opportunity to go on long walks and blow all your city cobwebs away.
Whats on Offer at Travalia Guest Farm:
- 24 clean, comfortable en-suite overnight accommodation
- wheelchair friendly accommodation
- pet friendly accommodation – just check with them first
- some rooms have their own TVs
- tea and coffee making facilities
- fans and heaters in the rooms as well as electric blankets
- the deluxe rooms are air conditioned
- there is a self catering cottage
- the farm house offers a comfy lounge-cum-TV room – DSTV – fireplace
- peaceful atmosphere, lovely gardens
- play park for children
- the restaurant serves delicious meals true Karoo style – bobotie, chicken, Karoo lamb
- braai facilities – braai packs – wood available
- Travalia Guest Farm is fully licensed – cool drinks, beer, wines
- the farm store sells farm produce
- farm dam/swimming pool
- mountain biking trails
- conference facilities for up to 20 people
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 53 622 0009
Cell: +27 72 448 8427