Who can resist the diverse beauty of the Little Karoo, of which Oudtshoorn is its main town, drawing local and international travellers to experience all the wonders of this exceptional Western Cape area. Apart from the fabulous ostrich farms, the splendid Swartberg Mountains, the Cango Caves and the fact that you are just some 60km away from George and beautiful beaches, KKNK festival draws multitudes of music and art lovers to see some of South Africa’s best talent.
Sunny days, shielded from coastal winds, on the very edge of the Garden Route, small wonder that lovely Oudtshoorn is a tourist hotspot. Villa Ora is found in this exquisite town and many visitors to Oudtshoorn love the relaxation and comfort offered by this welcoming bed and breakfast. This lovely colonial style home has features which take one back to a romantic time with beautiful entrance hall, wooden floors and high ceilings and the bed and breakfast is also wheelchair friendly.
Whats on Offer:
- 5 superior en-suite bedrooms
- rooms are luxuriously furnished with the finest furniture
- percale linen
- air conditioning
- swimming pool
- oil heater
- electric shaver points and towel heaters
- basic toiletries are provided
- meals are had in the dining rooms with attractive views over the pool area
- breakfast is included in the tariff
- 3-course dinner by arrangement
- laundry services
- honesty bar
- free wifi, fax services
- safe for valuables
131 Church Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 044 272 8371