You have to look far and wide o find a more beautiful farm in South Africa to escape the rat race and relax in exquisite tranquility. Natte Valleij is beautifully situated below the Simonsberg Mountains and what is a drawcard is that the farm is within easy reach of the many attractions in the area such as Paarl and Franschhoek. What visitors to Natte Valleij so enjoy is the lovely old homestead, the old wine cellars and well established gardens… this is magic which is hard to find.
This farm is steeped in history and dates back to 1715 already. The owners of Natte Valleij, the Milners, bought the farm in 1969 and today people come to the farm to celebrate their wedding or to book into the self-catering or B&B accommodation and just have a wonderful time. The farm offers its beautiful gardens and historic wine cellars as a venue for weddings but also for other functions.
Whats on Offer at Natte Valleij:
- self catering cottages – the Cellar Cottage and The Vineyard Cottage
- these cottages have their own bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens, patios and braai facilities, log fireplaces for Wintry nights
- cottages are serviced daily except Sundays and there are laundry services too
- children are welcome at Natte Valleij
- the bed and breakfast serves brekkie under the vines of the homestead
- Natte Valleij has access to the neighbouring nature reserve – wildebeest, zebra, eland, gemsbok
- wonderful birds that will delight – owls, giant kingfisher, swallow and many more
- wine tasting and trips through the winelands
- swimming pool with deck chairs
- pets by arrangement
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 21 875 5171