The lovely sandstone Adley House was built in 1905 and today this magnificent 4-star Victorian mansion is situated in an upmarket residential area. The beautiful English garden is the perfect place to just kick off your shoes and relax while listening to the soothing chirping of birds. After exploring this exquisite area with the Swartberg Mountains close-by, it can be wonderful returning back to this guest house and knowing that you will be completed rested and re-energised for the next exciting day.
There is so much to see and do, and visiting the famous ostrich farms, the Cango caves and a trip to George and its beautiful beaches will have you making arrangements to stay longer.
Whats on Offer at Adley House:
- 4 star guest house with 14 rooms
- en-suite bathrooms
- rooms are all individually decorated
- air conditioning
- overhead fans
- direct telephone
- clock radio
- safe deposit box at reception
- Internet connection
- telephone and fax facilities
- complimentary toiletries
- tea and coffee making facilities
- fully stocked bar fridge
- laundry services
- delicious breakfasts and dinners – sometimes in the evening there will be a braai, but there are also 4-course meals served with ostrich steaks being the speciality.
- swimming pool
Tel +27 44 272 4533/4
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.