People just love the peace and quiet of Struisbaai, a sought after holiday destination along South Africa’s west coast. Guests to the gorgeous Mermaid Guest House will be promised wonderful stretches of beach. Struisbaai is a nature lovers dream destination and plenty of exquisite protea and fynbos abound in this area. A trip to the harbour to see the fishing boats and to buy some fresh sea fish guarantees to be a highlight.
With Struisbaai, you can really leave the overcrowded beaches behind and enjoy what Struisbaai offers you. Guests appreciate the warm, welcoming ambiance of Mermaid Guest House which is just 400meters away from the main swimming beach. The rooms have gorgeous nautical names such as Captain’s Quarters, Captain’s Mistress Cabin, Navigators Quarters and Crew’s Quarters as examples.
Whats on Offer at Mermaid Guest House:
- beautifully decorated rooms in fascinating nautical themes with wonderful sea views
- 6 en-suite bedrooms upstairs
- 2 family units downstairs
- air conditioning and heater
- one unit is wheelchair friendly
- rooms are en-suite
- hair dryer
- complimentary toiletries
- electronic safe
- swimming pool
- wireless Internet
- mini bar
- downstairs facilities are accessible by wheelchair
- tea and coffee making facilities
- licensed restaurant
- conference venue
Tel: +27 (0) 28 435 7767
Cell: +27 (0) 79 778 2685
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
8 Protea Road