Robertson in the Western Cape, is also known as the valley of wine and roses. You’ll love visiting some of the wine estates in this beautiful area as you explore this more wonderfully fertile valley. The area, apart from its wines, it known for its ostrich farming but its essentially a fruit- and wine area. In fact there are about 50 registered wine cellars in this area. There are a constant stream of visitors to Robertson and there are some fantastic hikes in the area as well as a number of provincial heritage sites. Robertson offers a host of different types of accommodation, and Ballinderry Guest House is always a popular choice as its right in the heart of the Cape Winelands on Route 62.
- a 4 star boutique guest house offering luxury accommodation
- 5 double rooms and 2 deluxe garden suites
- luxury, quality bedding
- exquisite bathrooms – bathrobes
- rooms are air conditioned
- hair dryer
- tea and coffee making facilities
- renowned for its awesome breakfasts
- beautiful garden
- swimming pool with loungers
Robertson, Cape Winelands, Route 62, Western Cape, South Africa
8 Le Roux Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 23 626 5365