The lovely Cape Karoo Guest House is described as a gem by those who have opted to stay over for a night enroute down to the coast. Beaufort West is a great place to stop over and if you want to experience true Karoo hospitality and a true Karoo town, then they invite you to break your journey and experience the tranquility that the guest house offers. The town is the ‘capital’ of the Great Karoo and is an agricultural district known for its sheep farming.
Visitors also like to visit The Christian Barnard Museum in Beaufort West. Dr Christiaan Barnard was a South African cardiac surgeon, famous for performing the world’s first successful heart transplant. He grew up in this town. Beaufort West offers its visitors lots of different accommodation types, but of course Cape Karoo Guest House, is a favourite, located in a quiet part of Beaufort West, offering visitors stylish, affordable overnight accommodation.
Whats on Offer at Cape Karoo Guest House:
- a luxurious bed and breakfast
- self catering units are also available
- air conditioning plus heater for crisp Karoo nights as well as electric blankets
- a full English breakfast is available for those who wish
- dinners are also available on request
- braai facilities
- Cape Karoo offer 5 en-suite rooms
- each room has its own entrance
- rooms lead out onto the gorgeous garden
- secure off-street parking
- this is pet friendly accommodation
23 Stroebel Str
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 076 333 2182