Wherever you look from the Cheriton Guest House, you get spectacular views. The charming Victoria guest house dates back to 1898 and is magnificently situated set against the mountain with views over False Bay. The beautiful garden is a wonderful place to retreat into with plenty of birdlife.
The guesthouse is within walking distance to Boulders, Seaforth Beach as well as excellent restaurants.The beauty about this wonderful guest house is that it is close to a host of fantastic attractions. For holidaymakers with adventure on their minds, there are heaps of awesome attractions and activities close by.
Whats on Offer at Cheriton Guest House:
- spectacular guest house with a strong maritime theme
- en-suite showers
- underfloor heating
- TV – extensive collection of DVDs
- tea and coffee making facilities
- full English- or Continental breakfast
- dining room with a fire-place
- pub and honest bar
- a room called the ‘snug’ – board games etc
- free wi-fi
- high speed computer with printing facilities
19 Belmont Road
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0) 21 786 3933
Cell: Denise 082-4144163