Elands Bay is the ideal getaway for when you want to escape from some of the over-populated beaches. It is known for its beautiful beaches, its outdoor sports such as fishing, horse-riding, hiking, kite flying and kite surfing. It is also known for its wonderful birdlife and flowers, and if you’re a nature lover who loves th quieter beaches of South Africa, then Elands Bay and Elands Bay Guesthouse is for you.
- self catering guesthouse just 200m from the sea
- bedding and towels provided
- the main house sleeps 14 guests – there are 6 bedrooms, 3 of which are en-suite. There are also balconies offering views of the attractive garden
- TV lounge with DSTV
- free wifi
- the annex has 2 separate, fully equipped units – these can accommodated 4/5 guests
- the annex has kitchenette, dining area and lounge with veranda or balcony and built in braai a
- Point Cottage is fully furnished with 3 bedrooms and DSTV. Point Cottage is fully enclosed and is therefore also pet friendly
- swimming pool and outside games room
184 Kreef Road
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel/Fax: +27 22972 1229