There are some places in South Africa that are so beautiful that they give you goose flesh. Swartberg Country Manor nestles deep in the heart of the Klein Karoo on the farm Voorbedacht. The exquistely beautiful Swartberg Mountains are therapy for any stressed out guests who escape to this farm to regain their equilibrium. Simple country pleasures like long walks, Karoo meals and lazy hours will have you just wishing that you could just stay a little longer.
Who wouldn’t want to start married life together in such a beautiful setting? For this reason Swartberg Country Manor is a popular wedding venue as well as a splendid conference venue. If guests want to go a little deeper into the country, the Manor offers guided eco tours, trips right into the Swartberg Pass and also various mountain hikes. Why don’t you bring your own mountain bike; there are so many fantastic trails around the farm?
Whats on Offer:
- Swartberg Country Manor is on a working farm
- the farm has livestock and agricultural products – walks on the farm
- Swartberg County Manor offers 16 comfortable en-suite guest rooms
- the historical house has 5 rooms overlooking a fig orchard
- the main house offers 11 stylish rooms with breathtaking mountain views
- another 9 rooms are set in true Karoo style cottages
- exquisite honeymoon suite
- lots of beautiful features like Oregon woodwork
- open wooden deck for sundowners
- a la carte menu with wines
- swimming pool
Tel: + 27 (0 )44 279 3188
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.