Moontide Guest Lodge
Who doesn’t love Wilderness Beach, wide and open so that it encourages para-gliders to land on it. Wilderness is also the perfect place to stay while you explore all the wonders of the Garden Route. Every drive you take is bound to be picturesque as this is one of South Africa’s gem destinations. The staff at the 4 star Moontide Guest Lodge are always there to offer advice places to visit. The guest lodge is nice and quiet, well situated at the end of a cul-de-sac.
Whats on offer at Moontide Guest Lodge –
- beautiful en-suite cottages and rooms on the banks of the Wilderness Lagoon
- all have their own entrances
- cottages are stylishly decorated
- satellite TV
- free wifi
- bar fridges
- tea and coffee making facilities
- wonderful views of the lagoon
- enjoy breakfasts on the terrace
Tel: +27 (0)44 877 0361
Fax:+27 (0)44 877 0124
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.