Not only is Clanwilliam one of the oldest towns in South Africa, it also has a rich history and the town is also famous for the growing of the rooibos plant. Situated in the Olifants River Valley, many older South Africans have also worn ‘veldskoen’ in their day, and this town is also renowned for its leather shoes. You can even enjoy a visit to the factory. You’ll also be able to see paintings of the Bushmen, and if you are in Clanwilliam at the right time, you’ll be bowled over by the annual Wild Flower Show in August/September. Certainly the exquisite Cederberg Mountains will instill in you a sense of peace and ‘all is well’.
Within this most exquisite place is Yellow Aloe Guest House, and they have done everything possible to express the beauty of the countryside as well as the charm of Clanwilliam in their guest house. If you are tired and stressed out, you are sure to find the rest and refreshment you need here.
Whats on Offer at Yellow Aloe Guest House:
- an awesome guest house which is influenced by the beauty of the countryside and of the town
- this guest house is wheelchair friendly
- each exquisite guest room is inspirational and restful
- rooms are air conditioned
- the Yellow Ale Guest House has all the information you need on the best places to explore and visit
- DSTV in each guest room
- complimentary wifi
- a welcoming and complimentary service tray in each guest room
- arrange for a light evening meal if you wish
- laundry facilities on request
- exquisite gardens
1 Park Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0)27 482 2018