Clanwilliam is found in the Olifants River valley and is about 200 kilometres north of Cape Town. There is a magnificent dam here and there are plenty of water sports to be enjoyed on the dam, and of course there are the most magnificent floral displays to be seen too, more so in the Ramskop Nature Reserve and particularly in August and September when they come into bloom.
There is so much to do when you come to this wonderful town and of course there has to be plenty of accommodation on offer as Clanwilliam is a popular holiday destination. The Clanwilliam Hotel, founded in 1732 and a beautiful Cape Dutch building, is a very favoured place to stay while in this exciting town and it offers everything you could possible wish for.
Whats on offer at Clanwilliam Hotel:
- 43 stylish rooms are available
- wonderful air conditioned rooms
- rooms are en-suite
- honeymoon accommodation
- wheelchair friendly accommodation
- tea and coffee making facilities
- work table in the rooms
- beautiful linen and towels
- swimming pool with pool loungers
- braai facilities
- secure parking
- restaurant and bar on the premises
- conference venue – seats up to 60 delegates
- wedding venue
- free wifi
- 24hr reception
Tel: +27 27 482 2888
Fax: 086 425 0085
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.