We all remember those carefree holidays as children; long lazy days on the sand, in the water or on the boats; our days gloriously filled with lots of pleasurable outdoor activities from morning till night. Mudlark River Front Lodge is just like that, and this fantastic Breede River guest house is beautifully situated close to the coastal village of Infanta and Witsand. Nature lovers particularly love the lodge’s setting with spectacular views along the estuary and towards the distant Potberg mountains. The accommodation at Mudlark River Front Lodge is everything you could ask for; warm, inviting, comfortable and stylish and the menu is also superb; fresh and delicious.
The lodge is perfectly situated to see all the many attractions of the area, and is also one of the most spectacular whale watching areas in South Africa. This beautiful area is known for its natural beauty; from the whale watching to the fynbos, and the De Hoop Marine Reserve is a World Heritage Site.
There are lots of amazing walks and activities to take part in from snorkeling, kite surfing, skiing, sunset cruises, deep sea fishing and much more.
Whats on Offer:
- a timber lodge offering accommodation for 10 guests
- fantastic meals by a professional and award winning chef
- the main lodge has the entertainment and dining areas with river views
- lounge with fireplace and DSTV
- cots can be made available
- five comfortable en-suite rooms with beautiful, peaceful views
- rooms have fans, heaters and separate entrances
- some rooms have private balconies
- fisherman’s bar with covered timber leisure deck
- business facilities – fax, Internet etc
Mudlark River Front Lodge
Breede River Mouth
Cape South Coast
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 028 542 1161
Fax: 028 542 1619