There isn’t anybody who doesn’t love the beauty, romance and adventure surrounding a getaway in the Cape Winelands, and Bartholomeus Klip Farmhouse is a sought after destination in the Cape Winelands, located on a working farm and game reserve in the Riebeek Valley. The world is becoming too over populated and busy and guests come to this venue to enjoy a unique peace and quiet. What is so wonderful about Batholomeus is that if you really want to get to the city, Cape Town is just an hour’s drive away.
For all its beauty and its hospitality, Bartholomeus Klip Farmhouse is a sought after wedding- and conference venue. Surrounded by mountains and exquisite farmlands complete with a fynbos nature reserve with antelope and birds as well as a large dam, you don’t get closer to heaven than this.
Whats on Offer:
- five-bedroomed farmhouse on a 10,000 acre nature reserve
- 4 double rooms with bathrooms in the farmhouse
- air conditioning
- Victorian style bathrooms
- one separate suite
- crisp cotton bedding
- complimentary toiletries
- Wild Olive House & Cottage
- lots of activities on the farm
- nature drives
- open fireplaces
- free wifi
- big verandah
- swimming pool
- braai facilities
- wonderful food is available with high teas
- wedding venue – the perfect setting for up to 50 people
- conference venue with air conditioned rooms which caters for up to 30 people
Tel: +27 (0)22 448 1087
Fax +27 (0)86 604 4321
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.