Fish Hoek is a beautiful, very popular coastal town on the False Bay side of the Cape Peninsula in Cape Town. People just love the beautiful beach and the chance to do surfing, sailing, and of course being a sun worshipper and picking up a golden tan.
Holidaymakers love the mild Mediterranean climate with splendid views of the mountains. Whatever reason you’ve got for visiting this magnificent part of the world, you want excellent accommodation, and Joy’s Self Catering and B&B accommodation makes sure you enjoy wonderful comfortable accommodation in bright, attractive surrounds.
Whats on offer at Joy’s Self Catering and B&B:
- different accommodation types to cater for all tastes
- offers bed & breakfast and self catering accommodation
- three 2-bedroomed, self catering apartments with bathroom and kitchen
- tea and coffee making facilities
- everything – beach, shops and restaurants are 3 minutes walk away
- off street parking
- splash pool in enclosed garden
- braai facilities
- laundry service
- a Continental brekkie is served each day
- airport collections can be arranged
3 Dalton Road
Tel: 021 782 1930
Cell: 072 6850935
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.