We all know that exquisite views of nature can be therapeutic to us, providing us with a sense of peace, tranquility and wellbeing. Beautiful views are just part of what makes Blue Bay Lodge in Vredenburg, Western Cape so sought after. The lovely gabled Blue Bay Lodge is literally just meters from the open beaches of Saldanha Bay; which is a wonderful fishing village lying about 120 kilometers away from Cape Town in a northerly direction.
Blue Bay Lodge offers its guests relaxing accommodation as well as a number of services and activities to ensure guests keep coming back for more.
Whats on Offer at Blue Bay Lodge:
- self catering beach side cottages
- all 16 luxury rooms and suites have en-suite bathrooms
- the cottages are fully equipped
- comfortable en suite’ rooms
- wheelchair friendly accommodation
- satellite TV
- tea and coffee making facilities
- wide terraces where guests can sit with a favourite drink and watch whales and porpoises
- a la carte restaurant
- fully licenced bar
- conference venue – fully equipped conference rooms
- two swimming pools
- braai facilities
- tennis court
- laundry services
- parking available
- room service
Henry Wicht Dr
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 22 714 1177/8/9