You only have to visit the the Robertson Valley area once to discover why the Western Cape is South Africa’s gem. The natural splendour of this Wine Route has meant that there is every opportunity to take part in a host of outdoor activities such as horse riding through the vineyards, swimming, hiking and so much more. It is not surprising that this exquisite area offers visitors a host of top accommodation options, of which the Bonnievale River Lodge is just one.
Bonnievale River Lodge is situated about 3km from Bonnievale, 200km from Cape Town and surrounded by exquisite farms and vineyards. It offers stylish, self catering accommodation right in the heart of the Robertson Wine Valley. You can either opt for the self catering farmhouse or cabins or you can get close to nature and make use of the camping options.
Whats on Offer at Bonnievale River Lodge:
- self catering accommodation
- the farmhouse sleeps 10
- electric blankets and heaters for Wintry visits
- verandah, garden and braai area
- camping and caravan sites along the Breede River
- all camping sites have electricity with hot water ablutions and communal kitchen – there is wood for sale
- the camping site has grassy areas and big shady trees – sites have views of the river – some sites have decks
- swimming pool – there is also the chance for swimming, canoeing or tubing on the river
- pet friend accommodation – just check with the owners first
- wedding venue – honeymoon accommodation
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 023 616 3803
Cell: 083 655 1973