Hermanus has won many awards for being one of South Africa’s best holiday destinations in the Western Cape. Certainly it is highly sought after for its brilliant whale watching opportunities, and there are lots of fabulous accommodation options which allow people to have a wonderful getaway.
If its not the fantastic whale watching, the blue flag beaches will delight anyone looking for fun and sun on the sandy beaches. From restaurants to shops to golf course and coffee shops, Hermanus has everything you need for an awesome stay. Branderdraai is a sought after self- catering beach house beautifully situated on Sandbaai, promising holidaymakers spectacular sea views from the viewing deck. The house is situated just meters from a footpath that takes you right onto the beach.
Whats on Offer at Branderdraai:
- spectacular holiday home with lots of entertainment area – capable of sleeping 13
- 3 bathrooms – linen and towels are provided – just bring your own beach towels
- wood burning fireplaces
- beautifully decorated
- covered patio with gas braai – superb for rainy days
- TV – full DSAT bouquet
- pool table
- braai facilities
- swimming pool – comes with a safety cover
- safe parking for up to 4 cars
22 Branderdraai Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 028 312 3126