Hersham is found to the east of the Great Brak River Mouth; a place where whales, seals and dolphins can be spotted from your accommodation. Bunker Hills is an exquisie double story home so close to the sea that you can smell and feel the sea spray. This wonderful beach front accommodation is well situated so that anytime you want you can head into George for shopping, movies and excellent restaurants.
Hersham Beach has its own lifesavers during peak holiday seasons and when you are not enjoying the beautiful beach, there is plenty to see and do in the Garden Route. This beautiful self catering accommodation can sleep 14 people and many times families and friends book out the entire place for themselves.
Whats on Offer:
- magnificent unobstructed sea view from every room
- Bunker Hills has six bedrooms and five en-suite bathrooms
- fully equipped kitchen with a pantry
- the ground floor has a kitchenette
- braai facilities
- plasma screen television
- pool table
- outdoor shower
- garden gazebo
- private wooden deck leading to the beach
Great Brak River
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.