McGregor, lying in the Breede River Wine Valley, is a marvellous town nestling in the mountains of the Western Cape and about ten minutes from Robertson. Anybody looking for complete peace and quiet loves stopping in McGregor for a day or two or even longer en-route to Cape Town and Cape Cottages is accommodation which everyone looks up when staying in McGregor. The weather is lovely and people love visiting the town in Winter when the weather is mild and balmy and enjoying some excellent walks and hikes in the area.
There are a number of festivals happening too and the Robertson Slow Food and Wine Festival is unique in that guests who have booked their tickets can enjoy meals and wine at the homes of some of the winemaking families and enjoy the likes of Karoo Lamb, melktert and Waterblommetjie Bredie. Cape Cottages is a wonderful place to stay while you take in the sheer beauty of this area, and whether you are looking for honeymoon accommodation or other self-catering accommodation, you will love Cape Cottages.
Whats on Offer:
- Hoopoe Cottage is an exquisite 2 bedroom self catering cottage
- the cottage has its own private entrance
- own private garden
- overhead fans
- large open fireplace
- fully equipped kitchenette
- tea and coffee making tray
- shower & romantic oval bath
- complimentary Charlotte Rhys Liquid Soap, Shower Gel and Body Lotion
- French doors open onto a private, vine covered stoep with outdoor furniture
- weber braai
- CD / DVD player and DSTV
12 Barry St
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Bronwen & Simon Chuter
Reservation Hotline: 083 601 9646