The Western Cape is known for its towns surrounded by exquisite and majestic mountains. Tulbagh is one of these towns, and as one of South Africa’s oldest towns, it is well established. The town is found nestling in a fertile valley, and its beauty lies in the fact that you get the small town feel but it is close enough for a trip into Cape Town.
There is a lot to see and do in this charming town, especially when you consider that those who love to delve into history, will have no less than 32 national monuments as well as museums in the main street alone. The town hosts several festivals and events not to mention all the outdoor activities one can participate in. Such a town needs plenty of accommodation for visitors, and Home Away is perfect self-catering accommodation for those looking for a comfortable and satisfying stay.
Whats on Offer at HomeAway:
- comfortable fully equipped home-from-home self-catering cottages
- cottages have their own kitchens
- some cottages have fireplaces
- tea and coffee making facilities available – tea, coffee, milk, sugar, cereal, fruit juice, rusks
- ceiling fans, heaters
- bathroom toiletries
- DSTV – not the full programme
- quite neighbourhood where you walk to all the most important amenities
- each cottage has its own veranda
- sparkling pool
- braai facilities
- on-site holistic therapist – reflexology, massage, hypnotherapy
- off-site parking
73 Van Der Stel St
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.