By doing the Garden Route in South Africa, you’re enriching your travel experience. There is so much to do in this magnificent part of the world that you may have to extend your holiday time to fit in all you want to see and do.
Fortunately the Garden Route and Nature’s Valley has a lot of accommodation to offers its many visitors, and Lazy Days, a wooden cottage blends in perfectly with nature and is a popular choice for holidaymakers.
Whats on offer at Lazy Days:
- wooden holiday cottage – can accommodate up to 8 people
- 200 m from lagoon and the sea
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 separate toilets, shower and bath
- beautifully situated in Nature’s Valley
- DVD player, radio
- outside deck with Weber braai
- pet friendly – check with owners first
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.