As one of the oldest towns in South Africa, Riebeek-Kasteel is all about having unique charm and beauty. The town is situated about 80 km north-east of Cape Town. It is not surprising that this town was chosen as one of the 3 most beautiful towns of the Western Cape in 2009 by the Rapport newspaper.
Nestling on the slopes of the Kasteelberg, the town attracts many artists and writers because of the sheer beauty and serenity of the place. In this beauty if the amazing Obiekwa Cottage which offers visitors splendid views of the Riebeek Valley. The cottage itself offers comfortable accommodation and a charm which is in keeping with its surroundings.
Whats on offers at Obiekwa Cottage:
- self catering cottage – ideal for 2 to 4 people
- the cottage has two large bedrooms with a log fireplace each
- covered patio
- braai facilities
- a communal fully equipped kitchen leading off the patio
- swimming pool
- spectacular views over the vineyards to the mountains and valleys
- on site parking
- guests can enjoy walks in the vineyards around the cottage
- assorted board games
near Cape Town
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.