In the mad, hectic state of the modern world, there is nothing like the peace, vastness, stark beauty and stillness of the Karoo. Prince Albert is a fantastic little village at the foot of the magnificent Swartberg Mountains; a World Heritage Site and a place with endless charm. It is only natural that such a gorgeous place would offer true Karoo hospitality, and The Artist’s Cottage is the perfect place and base to explore all the wonders of this superb Karoo gem, of which the intriguing Meringspoort is just one.
Prince Albert and surrounds promise adventurers plenty of exciting activities, of which hiking, botanical excursions and mountain biking are just some. Others will love taking in the well preserved Victorian buildings, many of which are National Monuments.
Whats on Offer at The Artist’s Cottage:
- The Artist’s Cottage was built 100 years ago
- luxury accommodation for a single person or a couple
- en-suite bathroom
- fully equipped kitchen
- bar fridge
- tea and coffee making facilities
- hair dryer
- beautiful fabrics, vintage furniture
- air conditioning
- DSTV- bring own card
- free wifi
- bathrobes and slippers, beautiful percale linen and towels
- swimming pool
- beautiful garden with terraces
- pampering spa and beauty treatments
- braai facilities
- safe parking
15 Nuwe Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0)23 541 1046
Cell: +27 (0)82 710 5909