There is no doubt that the Western Cape is South Africa’s gem. The exquisite fishing villages along the west coast add to the charm of this province. Doringbaai is one of these fascinating little villages, and it is found along the west coast and offers its visitors a splendid array of outdoor activities. It is roughly 300km from Cape Town.
Of course whale watching is a top attraction here and between July and the end of the year you’ll be able to see the magnificent southern right whale cavorting beyond the waves. Holidaymakers come to Doringbaai because they love the small village appeal where they can simply relax and take in the exquisite beauty of this place.
Thornbay Accommodation is sought after in Doringbaai and offers everything needed for an excellent getaway along South Africa’s unique west coast.
Whats on Offer at Thornbay Accommodation:
- 8 fully equipped, self-catering accommodation units each with their own private entrance
- awesome sea views – each unit comes with sea views
- each unit has its own braai area – bring your own braai grid
- safe parking
- hair dryer
- recreation room – pool table, mini gym, dartboard
- swimming pool
- firewood, ice, fishing tackle and diving equipment available
Tel: +27 (27) 215 1333
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.