Hermanus is part of the exquisite Garden Route and is also part of the C ape Whale Route; and according to many holidaymakers, one of the best holiday- and fishing resorts in South Africa and maybe even the world. Hermanus is also famous for is whale crier who lets visitors know about the whereabouts of he whales. For nature lovers, the area is all they could cream of and the town has been acknowledged by the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) as one of the most spectacular area for whale watching.
Tiny Bubbles is fantastic accommodation for holidaymakers wanting to enjoy all that this exquisite area offers. The self catering accommodation is found in Hemel en Aarde; a valley known for its incredible beauty. With the Babilonstoring Mountain to the north and the Hermanus Mountains to the south, you don’t get a more beautiful setting.
Whats on Offer:
- a choice of three spacious units – each one sleeps two people
- splendid views of the Atlantic Ocean
- DSTV and DVD players
- fully equipped kitchen
- towels and linen
- tea and coffee making facilities
- separate private entrances
- excellent security
- the units are situated 150 metres from a clubhouse
- the clubhouse offers a bar, gym, lounge, sauna, tennis, library and squash courts as well as a beautiful Olympic-size swimming pool
- the accommodation is well situated and within walking distance to Hermanus restaurants, the Saturday Food Market, the Wine Village as well as the Wine Route
- shuttle services
12 Bontebok Street
Hemel & Aarde Estate
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 082 453 9908