Franschhoek, a beautiful town in the Western Cape Province of South Africa is one of the country’s oldest towns, and its fantastic situation, about 75 kilometers from Cape Town, is what lures so many locals and internationals to visit it. They love the quiet country atmosphere of Franschoek, along with the ability to reach Cape Town easily for day trips to take advantage of the many attractions which Cape Town is so renowned for. Not only that, the town is renowned for its fabulous mix of restaurants; some of the best in the world, which serve finger-licking cuisine along with South Africa’s best wines.
Villa-Roux is sought after holiday accommodation in Franschoek because of its exquisite setting and home-from-home atmosphere. Worn out city dwellers will be guaranteed peace and quiet while staying at this stylish self catering accommodation in Franschoek.
Whats on Offer at Villa-Roux:
- beautiful duplex garden flat
- fully equipped kitchenette
- the master bedroom is en-suite and is downstairs – king bed with electric blanket
- open-plan dining area
- spacious lounge upstairs with fantastic views of the mountains
- private balcony
- Weber braai – bring your own charcoal
- TV with local channels
- towels and bedding are provided
- the unit is serviced
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.